The wellbeing of our team, our clients, and our community is our highest responsibility and priority at all times, especially during this challenging era. We have incorporated the strictest safety protocols and are fully in compliance with Governor Ducey, the CDC, and the Board of Cosmetology executive guidelines.
Please see below some of the list of our protocols which we are constantly updating. All staff members are fully trained to execute the mentioned COVID safety systems in place.
- 6 feet social distancing is enforced at all times
- Limited number of clients in the salon at any given time
- All staff members are required to wear masks at all times
- Each client is respectfully required to arrive wearing their own mask
- We take the temperature of everyone entering our salons i.e. clients, staff, housekeepers, corporate members, etc.
- All staff members regularly take COVID tests
- Every 15 minutes, all surfaces in the salon are continuously disinfected including stations, doors, handles, bathrooms, mirrors, counters, etc.
- Each stylist’s chair and tools are disinfected before and after each service
- Optimized salon operation to avoid clients waiting inside the salon before and after their service
- No outside food or beverages are allowed to enter into the salon
- No cash is accepted
- ROLFS App is created to allow for self-check-in and check-out and to minimize time spent in the salon
- All staff members are required to stay at home and retake COVID test in case of experiencing any kind of symptoms of even the smallest/mildest
- All staff are required to avoid participating in any large gatherings
- All clients are required to pay close attention to their state of wellbeing and cancel appointments and/or reschedule when needed
- All staff are trained on nutrition and health diets to stay safe and protected
Please feel free to contact us for our full list of implemented COVID precautions. ROLFS is fully committed to the safety and wellbeing of our clients.